What is Lymphatic Drainage Massage?
The lymphatic system is designed to regulate fluid levels in the body. Various channels and pathways collect particulate matter, including toxic chemicals and fat cells, and deposit them in the bloodstream. Your body will then release these fluids to improve overall health and wellness. This system is an important part of the immune system, helping the body fight off infection and disease.
At Mellow Massage, we can perform lymphatic drainage on any part of the body to improve regulatory function.
What are the Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Massage?
Getting a lymphatic drainage massage can lead to the following health benefits:
- Improved circulation for healthy muscles
- Reduced swelling, stiffness, and pain
- Increased immune response
- Faster recovery from surgery and illness
- Increased range of movement
- Reduced stress and improved sense of wellbeing